OGP UK USER EXCLUSIVE OPEN HOUSE TO SHOWCASE ADVANCED SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS THIS OCTOBER
Tuesday 3rd October- 9.30am-15.30pm
Wednesday 4th October- 9.30am-15.30pm
Thursday 5th October- 9.30am-15.30pm
OGP UK, in conjunction with OGP Inc and Prolink, invite you to see the very latest in high-performance metrology solutions.
With specialists from across the world, OGP UK’s open house guarantees to bring you the know-how needed to optimise your multi-sensor measurement processes. Over the course of three action-packed days visitors can expect to witness demonstrations using OGP’s advanced metrology software, including ZONE3, as well as talks straight from experts in the field.
Hear it from the experts and solve your fixture problems. A selection of OGP’s wide range of machines will be on display showcasing leading multi-sensor metrology software in action with live demonstrations from OGP UK’s expert engineering team.
The emphasis will be on the high-speed capture of accurate measurement data and software solutions:
- Hear it first with an exclusive presentation on OGP upcoming innovations from OGP Inc
- OGP ZONE3® – The World’s most comprehensive metrology software
- Prolink QC-CALC Real-Time – used to collect and display measurement results from all CMMs and Video CMMs, without operator intervention. You can create reports and export data to spreadsheets, databases, and other SPC programs. This means you can transfer data from all of your measurement devices to any SPC package using one program.
Machines on display include:
- Vantage Range – The multi-sensor measurement range that integrates superior optical performance into your manufacturing processes
- SmartScope ZIP Systems with Telestar Laser
- CNC Range – Specifically designed for the shop-floor, this range delivers the highest accuracy through its advanced metrology capabilities
- SPARK Range – Innovative solution for the measurement of fine features, providing high accuracy part measurement using advanced optics and illumination
- SNAP Range – A non contact benchtop system taking operation speed and repeatability to new levels
Event Location: OGP UK, Faraday House, Tomlinson Business Park, Woodyard Lane, Foston, Derby, DE65 5BU
09:45 Introduction from Graham Shaw, OGP UK Sales Manager
10:00 Exclusive presentation from Tad Davis, Vice President of Operations, OGP Inc, featuring developments in OGP Metrology.
10:45 Q&A – Tad Davis, OGP Inc
11:15 Presentation from OGP UK, featuring the “Developments in ZONE3 Software”
11:45 Q&A – Graham Shaw, OGP UK
12:00 Lunch provided by OGP UK
12:30 Drop in workshop sessions:
- Application workshop with live demos – challenge us, bring along your parts/applications
- Prolink featuring QC Calc Real Time and plant wide software
Higher part complexity proving difficult to measure? Bring along one of your parts on the day and we will find a solution so you’re able to measure your parts without limitations.
The open house promises to provide customers with the insight that they need moving forward into the future of manufacturing- so don’t miss out on valuable tips and advice.
Sign up here: