Hardware Retrofits and Software Upgrades
HARDWARE RETROFIT AND ACCESSORIES
New components expand the functionality and performance of your measuring machine. Depending on your specific requirement and machine, you can add the following accessories**:
- Laser – to achieve high resolution surface profiles
- Touch trigger probe – provides enhanced access for difficult-to-reach 3D part features, a point at a time including PH10 / TP20 or continual scanning SP25
- Scanning probe – automatically acquires data points between user-defined start and end points – regardless of surface complexity – even when the system has no prior knowledge of the path between those points
- Feather probe – with miniature stylii can acquire data points with only milligrams of pressure.
- Rainbow probe, a white light probe – which is an electro-optical device that measures by analysing changes in the optical spectrum as a function of part-to-probe spacing. This is perfect for measuring lenses or translucent surfaces to nanometres functionality.
- Rotary – introduction of a 4 or 5 axis adding extra measurement
- Universal fixture kit – Renishaw CMM fixtures can be purchased in preconfigured kits and additional components can be purchased separately
- Bespoke fixture design and manufacture – tailored fixture kit to suit you
- Lens attachment –increases magnification – sizes available 0.5x, 1.5 x, 1.75x, 2x
** Subject to machine compatibility
A software upgrade is a cost effective solution to extend the functionality and proficiency of your measuring machine, allowing you to keep up-to-date with the latest technologies.
Software upgrade gives you access to new functionally and training on the latest technology including:
- New measurement functions
- New format options
- Improved hardware options